Friday, February 17, 2012

LOVE IT!

A day late but not a wish short for a beautiful day filled with as many valentines as you can carry!

We had a wonderful day from start to finish. I am starting each day by walking, not jogging, on our tread mill for 30 minutes. May not sound like much to you, but to me it's a pretty big deal. Steve and I are also spending our days at our son's home. Steve is finishing the basement and I am refinishing old furniture for the basement. It's fun to accomplish something and keep each other company. Perhaps someone should check this observation with Steve, however, I may just be interrupting his thought process when I need assistance.

Our Valentines evening ended with our children, spouses and their children joining us for a wonderful dinner. Couldn't have asked for a better day. What fun to to have your favorite people surround you on Valentines Day.

Here's wishing you hearts of love from our house to yours.

Jan

No comments:

Post a Comment